Year End Dash + 2019 Jump Start combines 6 Month Access to 5 Star Rated Basic and Advanced Training with the Advanced Training Jam Sessions taking place on Saturday's December 1st, and January 12th from 8:30 AM - Noon CST.
Purchase includes immediate access to the on-demand learning modules and Daily Briefing, Evening Chartbook and Market Recap, and the Sunday Evening Review. You will be emailed links to the Daily Briefing with your Evening Chartbook & Market Recap. Note Chartbook is sent via email on the eve of each trading day (Sunday- Thursday). Send time is 9 - 10 PM CST. Between 4 and 5 PM CST each Sunday afternoon you will receive an email with links for the Sunday Evening Review and the Daily Briefing. Purchase also includes the 90-Day Reflection Cycle.
Knowledge Quizzes are presented after each on-demand learning module. You can take each quiz as many times as needed to pass (you are shown answers after first attempt). Attempts are not tracked only pass.
Basic Training strengthens behaviors causing the brain to filter, process, and apply information most effectively so you can make better, faster decisions and achieve the high awareness keeping successful trader ahead of price movement.
Basic Training provides:
- Aspiring traders with a clear development path and the comprehensive support needed to travel it.
- Struggling traders with the guidance and knowledge to see and fill the gaps keeping them from becoming a consistent earner.
- Established traders with the insight needed to tap into unrealized potential.
Performance improves as anxiety and frustration (stress) are replaced with certainty, confidence, and commitment by gaining a tangible understanding for how best to direct and support development efforts.
- Approximately 5 hours of instruction is broken out into 4 Sessions consisting of 9 Learning Modules presented through on-demand video recordings so you can tailor your own learning schedule.
- Approximately 12 - 16 hours of homework is required as you work your way through the on-demand learning modules.
- A live on-line monthly review including Q&A begins at 8:30 AM CT on the third Saturday of each month so you can keep going deeper into the Intuitive Development Process.
The understanding, knowledge, and tools developed are universal in application. By aligning to specific beliefs and behaviors causing information to be filtered processed and applied most effectively you can improve everything you do. As a trader your decision-making will get and stay ahead of price movement. You will learn how to build, maintain, and add horsepower to the Cognitive Engine optimizing decision-making and execution.
The Reflections are formatted for printing. You are encouraged to print and collect the Reflections so you can repeat the Reflection Cycle again and again. Repetition drives continuous improvement to ensure decision-making stays ahead of real-time events (price movement) and the ever accelerating rate of change. Please note 1 reflection each weekday for 12 weeks is the recommended pace. This works out to 60 total reflections.
Session 1: Defining a Developmental Baseline:
- Part 1: Absolute Performance Truths 38:08 M
- Part 2: Risks and Threats to Development and Performance 17.4 M
- Part 3: Shared Tasks, Activities, and Rational Perspectives all traders must perfect regardless of their profile 36.45 M
Session 2: Making Intuitive Performance Real:
- Part 1: Practical Examples of Intuitive Performance 39:23 M
- Part 2: The Bridge to Intuitive Function - the elements causing High Intuitive Function are identified and the Core Beliefs driving their development are detailed 32.46 M
Session 3: Building the Internal Engine Optimizing Decision Making and Execution
- Part 1: The 5 Key Behaviors 37.47 M
- Part 2: How to create the alignment sparking the internal decision-making engine 25:01 M
Session 4: Practical Application of the Intuitive Development Process
- Part 1: Taking a deeper examination of the internal decision-making engine to more fully appreciate the power it generates 31:45 M
- Part 2: Adding horsepower to and maintaining the internal decision-making engine 40.02 M
Best results are achieved when you cycle through the training and repeat the exercises at least 3 times. You are provided access to the on-demand Modules, 90 Day Reflection Cycle and Monthly Saturday Review Sessions for 6 months. The first time through the training you are likely to be are both excited and a little aggravated. Excited about new perspective for what is possible and your ability to achieve it. A little aggravated that no one had shared this knowledge with you before. This excitement and aggravation limits your comprehension. The second time through is more powerful than the first as you apply the Intuitive Development Process. Information is absorbed more deeply and application accelerates. The third time through you are highly motivated to dive deeper into the instruction. You are experiencing the power of High Intuitive Function and want more.
Advanced Training integrates the Intuitive Development Process taught in Basic Training with technical analysis, strategy formation, and trade execution. You learn how to construct the Intelligence Package needed to target the decision-making engine built in Basic Training. ES, Oil, 10 Yr. Note, and Gold are the teaching example however strategy, methods, and tools, can be applied to any actively traded futures contract or stock. 6 month access to Comprehensive Development Support featuring the Daily Briefing, Evening Chartbook and Market Recap, and the Sunday Evening Review is included.
Advanced Training consists of 3.5 hours of instruction broken out into 9 on-demand learning modules teaching: i) basic strategy matching the strengths of a retail trader against the weaknesses of institutional, high frequency, fair value, and other retail traders ii) how to construct Intelligence Package quantifying strategy and identifying triggers for execution iii) proprietary value levels projecting path price is expected to follow when strategy is triggered iv) how to keep critical volume data top of mind to increase sensitivity for execution v) how to read the Price Ladder to fine-tune market entry and exit. Full details for each learning module can be viewed in the description of Advanced Training here: https://trust1st.learnupon.com/store
Comprehensive Support includes: 1) The Daily Briefing beginning live on-line each weekday morning beginning at 8 AM CST ** to reinforce the Intuitive Development Process learned in Basic Training and provide technical and fundamental briefings reinforcing and guiding application of basic strategy learned in Advanced Training 2) Evening Chartbook and Market Recap received on the eve of each trading day to reinforce basic strategy and construction of the Intelligence Package. 3)The Sunday Evening Review begins at 7:30 PM CST** to provide extended time for discussion, review, and Q&A. **recording available 90 min. after completion.
Trading futures, options on futures, and retail off exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information presented is for educational purposes only and not to be used as trade recommendations.
- Inspire and compel assimilation of behaviors causing the brain to filter, process, and apply information most effectively.
- Empower you to build, take care of, add horsepower to, and fine-tune the Cognitive Engine optimizing decision-making and execution to individual development and performance needs.
- Teach basic strategy positioning the strengths of a retail trader against the weaknesses of institutional, high frequency, fair value, and other retail traders.
- Learn how to construct the Intelligence Package needed to quantify and execute basic strategy taught.
- Support practical application through Comprehensive Development Support.
- Understand Trust1st.com develops independent decision-makers so you are empowered with the awareness financial independence requires.
- Email email@example.com to schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your objectives and expectations or call so you can get the clarification you need 708-309-9346.
- Please understand futures trading is not get rich quick; it requires a commitment of time and effort similar to any other profession.
- Take the time to read the Reviews (click on Reviews Tab) and read Customer Comments at www.trust1st.com so you can better understand how well the Trust1st learning portfolio suits you.
- If a solid development plan to work smart and the comprehensive support to see you through are not apparent then don't purchase.
- If you do purchase then want a refund make your request prior to viewing Session 2, Part 1 of Basic Training ; Module 2 of Advanced Training within 7 days of purchase.
Your cart is empty