5 Star Rated Advanced Training:
- Positions strengths of the retail trader to gain advantage over institutional, high frequency, and fair-value traders.
- Identifies a handful of highly correlated tools consistently forecasting price movement.
- Teaches proprietary strategy, methods, and calculations projecting when and how the market is expected to move towards price objective.
- Emphasizes Human Context over machines to keep information quantifying market momentum top of mind.
- Teaches how to read the Trade Ladder to fine-tune market entry and exit.
- Supports the essential Observation-Validation Cycle by providing Comprehensive Development Support through the Daily Briefing, Evening Chartbook & Market Recap, and Sunday Evening Review.
- Learner's Dashboard contains 9 on-demand modules containing just over 3.5 hours of instruction. Dashboard provides access to recordings of the most recent Daily Briefing and Sunday Evening Review.
- Evening Chartbook & Market Recap (PDF) is received via email on the eve of each trading day.
- On-line classroom presenting Daily Briefing and Sunday Evening Review is hosted by GoToWebinar (CITRIX). There is no additional cost to user for access. https://www.gotomeeting.com/
Description of Instruction:
- Module 1 (25:19): Details strengths and weaknesses of institutional, high frequency, fair-value, and retail traders. Introduces proprietary strategy positioning retail traders at advantage against market competitors.
- Module 2 (27:35): Introduces and examines highly correlated tools consistently forecasting price movement.
- Module 3 (30:36): Introduces and examines tools defining proprietary strategy and triggers guiding execution.
- Module 4 (13:31): Explains and teaches proprietary method quantifying market momentum.
- Module 5 (29:35): Breaks down structure of the Trade Ladder. Prioritizes information. Teaches how to fine-tune market entry and exit by developing greater sensitivity for price movement.
- Module 6 (19:29): Teaches proprietary 'Value Level Calculation' projecting path price is expected to follow once strategy is triggered. Reviews its accuracy projecting path across ES, Oil, Gold, and 10 Yr. Note to validate its ability to consistently forecast price movement.
- Module 7 (31:27): Introduces, explains, and demonstrates the 'Status Bug' to organize, prioritize, and update technical information defining active strategies and status of ES, Oil, Gold, and 10 Yr. Note. 'Status Bug' is prepared and updated manually by user.
- Module 8 (15:20): Details application of proprietary strategy and reviews parameters and methods guiding its execution.
- Module 9 (23:50): Walks through Evening Chartbook & Market Recap to explain structure and highlights functionality supporting technical and analytical development. Emphasizes the need for its consistent review; and attendance of the Daily Briefing and Sunday Evening Review to support essential Observation-Validation Cycle.
Comprehensive Development Support:
- Live on-line Daily Briefing (6-6:30 AM CT M-F. Recording posted between 7:15-7:30 AM CT): i) Reinforces the Intuitive Development Process taught in Basic Training ii) reinforces technical and analytical instruction taught in Advanced Training iii) conducts technical and fundamental briefing. Recorded for those who have conflicts.
- Evening Chartbook & Market Recap (PDF): Received via email on the eve of each trading day. Reinforces technical and analytical instruction. Provides structure keeping learners connected to the development process; and validation for those performing their own technical analysis.
- Live on-line Sunday Evening Review (7:30 PM CT. Recording posted between 9:00- 9:30 PM CT): Reviews performance of proprietary strategy and fundamental impacting the market. Looks forward to opportunity potential of upcoming week. Reviews economic and quarterly earnings reporting scheduled for release. Acknowledges geopolitical factors either impacting or poised to impact markets. Allows extended time for Q&A. Recorded for those who have conflicts. Keeps anxiety down through the weekend by encouraging learner/trader to go 'off the clock' from Friday's Close until the Sunday Evening Review begins.
Trading futures, options on futures, and retail off exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information presented is for educational purposes only and not to be used as trade recommendations.
- Place retail traders at advantage against institutional, high frequency, and fair-value traders.
- Improve performance through application of highly correlated tools consistently forecasting price movement.
- Ensure practical application of proprietary strategy, methods, and calculations by providing Comprehensive Development Support.
- Understand Trust1st.com develops independent decision-makers so you are empowered with the awareness financial independence requires.
- Go here to schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your objectives and expectations.
- To preview Basic Training go here to view.
- Understand futures trading is not get rich quick; it requires a commitment of time and effort similar to any other profession.
- Take the time to read Customer Reviews.
- If you do purchase then want a refund for Basic Training or the Full Year Trader Development Program you must make your request prior to viewing Module 2 of Basic Training and within 7 days of purchase.
- If you do purchase then want a refund for Advanced Training you must make your request prior to viewing Module 2 and within 7 days of purchase.
Your cart is empty